Join Me at The Lamp Camp!
The Lamp Camp is an oceanfront campground in Long Beach, Washington. In keeping with the belief that life should be a balance of adventure and do-nothingness we offer shelter, occasional entertainment, opportunity for learning/doing/making, and direct access to the worlds longest beach. From its spectacular coastline to the vast canopy of stars above, The Lamp Camp provides a camp-cation experience unlike any other. It is second home to intrepid travelers and wanderers from all corners of the planet.
While staying at the Lamp Camp enjoy our entirely newly renovated RV Park, equipped with 21 RV pads and tent campsites. The property also offers several communal spaces for guests – an outdoor kitchen and dining area, a community lounge, outdoor fire pits, lawn games and more.
- Community Clubhouse – with fireplace, game corner, lending library and cozy seating
- Private dune-path access to the beach
- Community Fire Pits – just bring firewood
- Community Kitchen – with two gas grills & a wood fired oven
- Free Wifi
- Community Herb Garden
- Newly Renovated Restrooms with hot showers
- Picnic Tables at all sites
- Lawn Games