The Lamp Camp is an oceanfront campground in Long Beach, Washington. In keeping with the belief that life should be a balance of adventure and do-nothingness we offer shelter, occasional entertainment, opportunity for learning/doing/making, and direct access to the world’s longest beach. From its spectacular coastline to the vast canopy of stars above, The Lamp Camp provides a camp-cation experience unlike any other. It is a second home to intrepid travelers and wanderers from all corners of the planet.
While staying at the Lamp Camp enjoy our entirely newly renovated RV Park, equipped with 30 RV and tent campsites. The property also offers several communal spaces for guests – an outdoor kitchen and dining area, a community lounge, outdoor fire pits, lawn games and more.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
- (Currently Closed to Guests) Community Clubhouse – with fireplace, game corner, lending library and cozy seating
- Private Dune Path – with access to the beach
- (Currently Closed to Guests) Community Fire Pits – just bring firewood
- (Currently Closed to Guests) Community Kitchen – with two gas grills & a wood fired oven
- Free Wifi
- Community Herb Garden
- Newly Renovated Restrooms – with hot showers (Deep Cleaned Multiple Times Daily)
- Picnic Tables at all sites
- (Currently Closed to Guests) Lawn Games